Vibrant & Creative Senior PhotographyThrive Seniors is the Senior Portrait arm of Thrive Creative Studio; specializing in creating unique, vibrant and creative senior portraits of Kansas City’s finest high school seniors. Heidi Abbott, the photographer of Thrive Seniors, is passionate about photographing seniors....Thrive Seniors is the Senior Portrait arm of Thrive Creative Studio; specializing in creating unique, vibrant and creative senior portraits of Kansas City’s finest high school seniors. Heidi Abbott, the photographer of Thrive Seniors, is passionate about photographing seniors. She photographs seniors in various locations all over the greater Kansas City area. Heidi strives to create a unique and fun experience for each senior that produces portraits that capture their true essence, brings out what makes them unique and offers a finished product that is vibrant, polished, professional and a true reflection of who they are. THE place for Kansas City's best senior pictures is Thrive Seniors!Overland Park, KS 66223(913) 735-6640
Simple. Elegant. Art.I love working with high school seniors! They always bring something new and unique to each session, and it's so much fun to show what makes them who they are!...I love working with high school seniors! They always bring something new and unique to each session, and it's so much fun to show what makes them who they are! I love the challenge of doing something different each time I photograph a new client.223 SE Fairfax St
Topeka, KS 66607(785) 783-7445
- Thank you for checking out our listing. We are trying to build up our photography portfolio and we need your help. We are going to give away free portrait sessions for the months of September and October....Thank you for checking out our listing.
We are trying to build up our photography portfolio and we need your help. We are going to give away free portrait sessions for the months of September and October. Are you in need of a family portrait or do you have a senior that is starting their last and memorable year in high school? Are you pregnant and want to document your little miracle before and after birth? Are you in the prime years of your life and want to create a lasting memory for all the generations to come or do you have children in their cute years and want some portraits taken? Do you have a family pet or several family pets that you want to scrapbook or share with others? Do you need a beginning of the grade year in school or a beginning of a new life, engagement photo taken? We can help, if you can help us. I am giving away an 8" x 10" photo of your choice as well for helping me out. I am also working on becoming a Certified Professional Photographer.
We need some of the following, and don't forget to tell friends and family:
- Pregnant Women
- Model Portfolios
- If you have other requests please let me know. We will consider all kinds!
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS!
Our requirements of you:
1. In order to receive the free session and (1) 8" x 10" of your choice you must sign a model release stating that I can use the photos for marketing my business, website and other such purposes.
2. Bring your wardrobes if you are going to change during the photo shoot. You may have up to 5 clothing changes.
3. Provide the location of your choice. You may have up to 2 different locations. I do not have a studio yet but am working towards that.
4. You must choose your own poses. I can help a little but I am used to journalist photography not portraits.
Please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or be ready to answer the following questions when you call 913.538.6223:
1. All family members names, ages including pets names and descriptions. This is for the model releases.
2. How many clothing changes are you going to have?
3. Where would you like to have the photos taken?
4. What are 3 days and times that you might be available for this? We are now scheduling for the 3rd week in August and further.
5. Contact number where I might be able to get a hold of you?
7. Would you like group shots and one of each individual (individual shots are Free as well)? You can have more than one session per family. In other words, if you want a family shot and then also individual shots that can count but you can only have a maximum of (3) 8"x10" pictures, of your choice.
Additional Picture Prices only at request:
-- 4"x6"s start at $0.50
-- 5"x7"s start at $3.00
-- 8"x10"s start at $5.00
-- CD's might also be available, unsure on cost yet.
No Purchase Necessary! By the way, DON'T FORGET to tell your friends, family, co-workers anyone you can think of. We will keep taking appointments until our calendar is full. Available on weekends as well but those are filling up fast.
Don't forget that the holidays are around the corner, do you send out photo holiday cards or photos included with your cards, what an opportunity. We will even upload one photo of your choice to a site of your choice, such as your blog, website, Twitter account, MySpace page, Facebook, you name it, we can handle it.
Email or call today to book your appointment. Call 913.538.6223 Please call between the hours of 8:00 am and 7:00 pm M-Sat to make an appointment or email@example.com, Through His Eyez Photography; Mention the “high school senior” ad for the free sessions. Thank you.
408 E Wea St
Paola, KS 66071(913) 538-6223
More recommended photographers for senior pictures in Paola, Kansas